Admission and hours
Tuesday to Thursday from 11 am to 6 pm
Friday from 11 am to 8 pm
Weekends, from 1:00pm to 6:00pm
Closed on Mondays, 1 January, 1 May, Ascension Day, 14 July, 15 August, 1 November & 25 December.
Ticket office open until 5:30pm, 6:00pm on Fridays.
Visitors will be asked to make their way to the exit 15 minutes before closing.
EXCLUDING periods when temporary exhibitions are organised:
WHILE temporary exhibitions are organised:
Combination ticket with La Manufacture des Flandres: 13.50€
Combination ticket with the Villa Cavrois: 15.50€
Means of payment: Bank and credit cards, cash, cheques, and holiday vouchers
REDUCED RATES (with presentation of supporting documentation)
Friends of Museums other than Roubaix / City of Roubaix municipal personnel / Groups of 10 or more visitors / Works councils partnered with the museum / Occasional operations where the museum is a partner / Students / Maisons des Artistes card holders / Art history, History and plastic arts teachers.
FREE ENTRANCE (with proof)
Permanent collections and temporary exhibitions:
Under 18 / Art and plastic arts students from the Architecture, ESAAT, ENSAIT, Ecole du Louvre, and Fine Arts schools / La Piscine Friends of the Museum association / ICOM card holders / C’Art card holders / Lille City Pass card holders / Journalists / Unemployed / RSA beneficiaries / Teachers preparing a visit / Historical Monuments tour guides / Tourist Bureau personnel / Wounded war veterans and workers / Disability card holders and attendants.
Free entrance to the museum’s permanent collections on the first Sunday of each month.
Every Friday, free admission from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Excluding temporary exhibition periods: 1€
For temporary exhibitions when a specific audio tour has been designed: 3€
- To protect the works, hand bags, messenger bags, shoulder bags, and backpacks must be carried in the hand.
- We ask that you please leave in the coat room large backpacks, sports bags, satchels, umbrellas, life belts, and all rhinoceroses… as a general rule, any bulky items.
- We remind you that it is forbidden to touch the works, to eat or drink (outside of the restaurant), to smoke, and to use your flash when taking photos.
Within the heightened Vigipirate plan, we systematically check all bags.
– Please open your bags and coats at the museum entrance.
– Bags and suitcases larger than the following dimensions are forbidden: 50 x 25 x 40 cm.
– All blunt and sharp objects whether metallic or not (scissors, blades, cutters, etc.) are forbidden
– Backpacks, large umbrellas, and helmets must be left with the coat check.
You may be asked to wait while these measures are applied. La Piscine thanks its visitors in advance for their understanding.
Access for disabled visitors:
• Visitors with reduced mobility: the museum can be accessed by individuals in a wheelchair. We also have loaner wheelchairs available upon request.
• Blind or visually-impaired visitors: service dogs and canes with tips are allowed through the collections. You may visit the museum with optical aides after having advised the welcome desk. A tactile model of the building, produced with financing by La Piscine Circle of Business Patrons, with lettering in Braille is accessible to everyone.
• Hearing-impaired visitors: equipment is available.